The Ecological Culture Initiative has partnered with St. Mary's Episcopal Church to operate an outdoor farmers' market on the grounds of the church, every Saturday, from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend (May 26 - September 1, 2018). Locally sourced produce and fresh fish will be available. In addition, the market will feature local artisans, community non-profits, live entertainment and much more. The Hampton Bays Farmers' Market is a self-supporting initiative of The Church of St. Mary.
Market Mission (condensed)
- Building a healthy community by providing a healthy way to gather and connect on a regular basis
- Exposing patrons to practical ways to connect with the sources of their food
- Providing a venue for local non-profit organizations to connect with community members
- Help fill the growing demand for fresh, locally grown and prepared foods
- Promote economic development in Hampton Bays
- Make good use of local resources by giving excess produce to a local food pantry
Let us know you are "Interested" or "Going" on our Facebook Event Page, and please invite/share with your friends!
#FarmToTable #FreshFromTheSea #HamptonBays #FarmersMarket
Call for Vendors
Do you have something locally produced to sell? Contact Paula Godfrey at email@example.com